Consider it our own PR: We’re going bigger than ever this holiday season.
It’s not just Black Friday. It’s more like Black November. If you’re looking to save big on gym equipment to kick off the new year strong, here’s how to land the best deals possible.
How Does REP’s Black Friday Work?
Our expert team at REP has curated an exclusive lineup of discounted products that will elevate your holiday spirit. Each week, we'll introduce new deals, but there's a catch – we only have a limited amount of discount codes available. Move quickly, because these deals move fast. In the past many have sold out before a sumo lifter could complete their deadlift set-up.
Where Can You Find the Discount Codes?
Want to be part of the excitement? Sign up for our newsletter to stay in the loop when the sales go live.
Watch your inbox for our emails with discounts and instructions. No need to worry if you're not interested in signing up or checking your email. We'll also post the deals on our website and social media.
How Do I Know Which Deal to Pick?
Are you interested in a bargain but concerned that a better one might come along that you desire more? We completely understand.
It may be helpful to know that all the bargains are equally fantastic – just different. So, don't wait if you desire something and are looking for a good deal.
Order early to ensure you get the deal before it's gone. If you postpone your purchase in hopes of finding a superior deal, you may end up missing out completely. This is our biggest sale of the year, and you will not find these items for a lower price.
Tips for Saving Even More Money on Gym Equipment
In addition to our daily deals, you can save even more by stacking some of our discounts.
If you live near one of the REP showrooms and can pick up your purchase, you can also get a Local Pick-Up discount on top of the sale.
REP has showrooms in California and Pennsylvania. Pick up your purchase in store instead of ordering shipping, and you will get nice discounts: 10 percent off purchases up to $2,500; 12.5 percent off $2,500-$7,500; and 15% for all purchases above $7,500.
That’s up to $250, up to $937.50, and at least $1,125 off, respectively. Even more, if you’re buying more. The local pickup savings can get wild.
Want More Info on REP’s Showrooms?
- The California showroom is in Moreno Valley. Here’s more info about the Cali showroom and how to get the most out of it.
- The Pennsylvania showroom is in Carlisle. Here’s some inside info about the Pennsylvania showroom and what to expect when you visit.
More Ways to Save
Here are some more ways you can save money on gym equipment, including:
- Free programming with our partners
- Tips on selecting versatile equipment (hint: Some of our Black Friday deals are our most versatile gear)
- Info on REP Rewards, a loyalty program that earns you points for every dollar spent. You can redeem these points as money to put toward other future purchases.
- Our always-free shipping in the lower 48 United States
- Details about our financing options, if you’re building out a gym on a budget and can’t make the full payment today
More Black Friday Details
Here are some more info about how Black Friday works around here:
- You can’t get a retroactive discount if the product you already bought goes on sale after the purchase. The deals are quantity and time based, so there’s no guarantee you would have gotten the deal to begin with.
- Check the timer at the top of the website for how much longer is left on each deal and when the next one will start. However, if we run out of inventory and the timer’s still ticking, the deal’s done.
- You can’t stack online discount codes with Black Friday deals.
Looking for More Ways to Save on Gym Equipment?
In addition to our biggest sale of the year, there are other ways to build a gym on a budget all year long.
- Here’s a list of some incredible budget gym home gear all less than $50.
- Here are three ways to build a $1,000 gym.
- Here are some tips to elevate your budget power rack (the 1000 Series: the PR-1100, PR-1000, and PR-1050 Short Power Rack) -- including how to add some color, add cables with all kinds of handles and attachments, and other versatile and budget-friendly attachments to add to your uprights.
Best of Luck
The countdown is on, so make your move, and grab some incredible savings – because this Black Friday, it’s time to level up your gym.