1. COMMISSION-BASED PAYOUTS
The more customers use your exclusive REP Fitness link, the more money you will make from purchases.
2. EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT
An exclusive discount is provided upon acceptance into the program.You will be able to e-mail your affiliate manager to redeem your discount.
3. One-on-one contact
Work with a representative to make manual orders as needed.
Possibility of first dibs on new product drops. Allows for quickest shipping times.
Earn Up To 5% Commission
Our system tracks referrals and pays top commissions for every client you send our way.
High conversion rate = more money!
Our website and plans generate one of the highest conversion rates in the industry. Our high conversion rates mean that the people who you send here are more likely to buy our products.
Of course we can't prove that either, but if you don't trust us, why would you want to refer people here?
Long Cookie Duration
If a customer comes from your site to ours, and then comes back to purchase three weeks later, you get credit.
how it works
1. Visitor clicks on an affiliate link on your site, social, or in an email.
2. The visitors IP is logged and a cookie is placed in their browser for tracking purposes.
3. The visitor browses our site, and may decide to order.
4. If the visitor orders (the order need not be placed during the same browser session--cookies and IPs are stored up to 21 days), the order will be registered as a sale for you.
5. We will review and approve the sale.
6. You will receive commission payouts.
Currently, REP is only accepting new Affiliates within the U.S.
Affiliates must have a health and/or fitness-oriented blog, vlog, website, or social platform to be accepted into the Affiliate Program.
Pages will be vetted for engagement rate, as well as quality of audience traffic and following.
All participants must have a PayPal account to receive payouts.Coupon sites and pay-per-click sites will not be approved.
terms and conditions
- You may not use paid advertising in search engines, social media, or other public forums.
- All refunds or returns will be removed from any sales commissions. REP reserves the right to deduct from future commissions for any commissions received from a refunded or returned order.
- Non-REP equipment is excluded from receiving commissions. For example, Concept 2 items.
- You may not receive credit for referring yourself.
- If an Affiliate wishes to announce a new REP product launch, it must be done at least 1 hour after our social media post is released.
- Affiliates are expected to thoroughly research comparable over-seas manufactured products to ensure they aren’t a REP knock-off prior to engaging in any promotion of the product, especially REPs top tier products.
- While we understand and appreciate the need to be objective in your reviews, we request a minimum of one (business) days’ notice prior to posting a derogatory or negative review or our products so that we may look to remedy the situation and prepare our responses to customer service inquires accordingly.
- If an affiliate releases a video that contains inaccurate information about a REP product, REP reserves the right to request that Affiliates revise their content with correct information, especially if that information is glaringly incorrect and/or detrimental to sales.
- To remain in the Affiliate program, you must remain an active Affiliate and successfully generate a minimum number of sales. You need to show at least $1,500 in sales over a rolling 6-month period. If you can’t generate this amount of sales, you’ll be given your commission and removed from the program with an opportunity to reapply 6 months later.
- REP reserves the right to stop paying out commissions while videos with incorrect information about REP are active.
- If you are approved, you will not be paid out until you reach $100 in commissions. At that time, you will be paid out once a month on or before the 15th.
- You will not receive credit for shipping or sales tax.
- You will not receive credit for referring yourself.
- All earned commissions will be attributed to your account once the sale is displayed as “complete” in our system.