Pushing the limits
We want you to push your limits in the gym, so it’s only fair that we push ours, too. Big time. Welcome to REP Labs, where innovation is king and we put our equipment to the most extreme tests possible. Can our barbell lift your entire home gym? Can our J-cups support a freaking Land Rover? Join us as we seek out the farthest edge of possibility in our Colorado-based lab.
REP Lab Videos
Some say our engineer Joe eats nails for breakfast, so we figured he was the perfect guy to put the AB-3000 to the test. 1,100lbs? This bench can take it.
- Disclaimer: The REP AB-3000 and AB-3000 2.0 have a weight capacity of 1,000 pounds. This video is intended for demonstration purposes only. Do not accept this video as a challenge to exceed the bench's rated weight capacity. It's a heavy duty bench but not indestructible... yet.
Have you ever lifted your entire REP home gym with just a barbell?! Watch our engineer Joe do just that with the REP Deep Knurl Power Bar.
- Disclaimer: The REP Deep Knurl Power Bar EX has a weight rating of 1,500 punds. This video is inteded for demonstration purposes only. Do not accept this video as a challenge to lift YOUR entire REP home gym ... although we'd be pretty impressed if you did.
You want to make sure your equipment can handle all the heavy lifting you'll be doing in your garage gym. REP J-Cups ... Heavy-duty enough to lift a Land Rover!
- Disclaimer: 5000 Series J-Cups have a rackable capacity of 1,000lbs per pair. This video is inteded for demonstration purposes only. Do not accept his video as a challenge to start lifting the cars in your garage with J-Cups.
As they say ... you should always have a spare REP Bumper Plate on hand in case of a flat tire. Okay no one ever said that, and we don't actually recommend doing that. However, we can say that you can trust your REP Bumper Plates are durable beyond compare.
- Disclaimer: This video is intended for demonstration purposes only. Do not accept this video. as a cheelenge to swap out all your car tires for REP Bumper Plates.
We dropped 945lbs from 24 inches onto the 5000 Series Strap Safeties.
- Disclaimer: The REP Strap Safeties are inended to catch your heavy barbell on missed lifts - not for dropping for fun from crazy heights. This video is intended for demonstration purposes only.