REP is taking our innovation to new heights with our patent-pending integrated belt squat attachment! The REP Belt Squat utilizes our already versatile lat and low row cable attachment that connects to your PR-4000 or PR-5000 V2. By utilizing our cable attachment, the belt squat provides consistent tension through the full range of motion. This attachment allows anyone to strength train in many ways with minimal tension on their spine. Add more volume to your squat training, mix up barbell squats, train around injuries like shoulder or back problems, or have the benefit of lower body training without compressing the spine for those of us sitting at desks all day or doing work that requires a lot of lower back stress.
This compact, easy-to-assemble unit adds no additional footprint to your existing power rack, so it won't occupy any additional space within your home, garage gym, or gym facility. Made from heavy-duty 11-gauge steel, this attachment is easily set up and locked in with thick pins in under a minute and can be quickly disassembled and placed out of the way when not in use.
The REP Belt Squat is more versatile than any other belt squat unit on the market today and comes at an unbeatable price point. It can be moved within your power rack to perform dozens of exercises such as belt squats, hip thrusts, rack pulls, pull-ups, rows, deadlifts, dips, bulgarian split squats, calf raises, and many more (see our Movement Demo video below!).
You can achieve proper depth when setting up the chain correctly and having the right-length belt. Alternatively, if your belt is too long, you can set up plates or a platform around the Belt Squat Attachment to obtain the right height for a more effective movement. For further explanation on that, check out our video HERE.
Starting from the Top:
With the REP Cable Catch attachment, you can easily start from the top of your squat. Starting from the bottom is not difficult when lifting sub-maximal weight.
Clearance Belt Squat Attachments feature our discontinued v1 mountain design with rubber-capped peaks. These attachments are not expected to have cosmetic defects and have been tested to meet all functional standards.
- This product was designed by REP in the USA and is a Patent Pending Product.
- Four quick release over-sized pins for easy install and quick adjustments.
- Stout construction using 11-gauge steel.
- Attaches inside your rack for no additional footprint.
- Integrates into your lat and low row attachment providing a 1-to-1 ratio of weight to resistance and up to 300lbs of tension. Although this may not seem like a heavy load for some, the constant resistance provided by the Belt Squat offers a greater challenge than traditional squatting at comparable weight.
- Pulleys allow for consistent tension through the range of motion.
- Unbeatable versatility with dozens of possible exercises.
- Quick tip: For a smoother movement, we recommend wiping down the poles on your lat and low row attachment with a microfiber cloth and applying white lithium grease.
- This attachment can be used in a REP PR-4000 or PR-5000 V2 rack only.
- This product requires a lat/low row attachment and a rear base stabilizer.
- The front foot stabilizer is recommended for anyone wishing to attach this outside of their racks.
- We recommend bolting down your rack after testing your belt squat attachment. The attachment will true up alignment of your crossmembers if they're off.
- NOTE: Belt is NOT included.