- PR-5000 Build Your Power Rack
- Regular price
- $0.01 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $0.01 USD
- Unit price
The PR-5000 is a heavy-duty, 1,000lb rated commercial-grade power rack featuring 3x3” 11 gauge steel with 2” hole spacing and 1” pin holes. If you’re looking for a “never need to upgrade” home gym power rack, or a centerpiece for your commercial facility weight room, this is it.
Item added to your cart
CUSTOMIZE THE PR-5000
EXPLORE THE PR- 5000
The PR-5000 V2 is our most configurable and heavy-duty power rack system, giving you nearly limitless attachment setups. Overbuilt with 11-gauge steel and 1” hardware, this power rack is the kind of setup found in universities, professional athletic facilities, and commercial gyms. In a home or garage gym, it’s the only power rack you’ll ever need.
Choose the depth that’s right for you. 30” depth gives you plenty of room to work in while maximizing space savings. The 30" will need to be bolted down. 41" depth gives you more room to work in for things like box squats, all while adding a ton of stability compared to our 30" depth. While we recommend bolting this rack down, you can add our rear base stabilizer accessory to avoid the need to do this if you buy the 41” depth.
Large 1” diameter holes spaced every 2” create more opportunity for creativity with attachment placement, as well as allow a wider variety of attachments than those found on our 4000-series racks.
Multiple color and height options combine with an ever-expanding list of accessories and attachments to create the only power rack system you'll ever need. Every rack comes with our top rear logo cross-member which serves as a convenient anchor point for future attachments you may want to add, and from there the rest of the rack is up to you.
PR-5000 Power Rack Features
- Laser-cut numbering on every hole in the working area, both on the front and back of the uprights as well as on the crossmembers, takes the guesswork out of lining up J-cups, safeties, and other attachments
- 3x3 power rack with overbuilt 1" diameter hardware is stable and secure
- 2” hole spacing throughout uprights and crossmembers on all sides gives you tons of flexibility with attachment anchor points
- Rear cross-member with laser-cut logo for extra rigidity and side-to-side stability
- Exclusive attachment ecosystem using 1” holes for endless customization (all attachments include protective inner and outer liners to protect bars and paint on your uprights)
- Rated to 1,000lbs
- Precision manufactured with state-of-the-art robotics. Laser cut, robotic welding, robotic powder coating
Q: What is the #1 reason to consider our rack versus another brand?
A: Attachments available now and in-development. A rack’s attachment ecosystem is one of the biggest reasons why you would choose one versus another. When you purchase a power rack, you’re buying into the company’s ability to come out with new attachments that add additional functionality over the life of your power rack. Our engineering team is hard at work developing new attachments every year, and we believe this is one of our biggest differentiators.
The REP Ares Cable Attachment system shown above (alpha prototype shown, final product will vary in appearance slightly) is scheduled for a 2022 Q1 launch and will kick off the start of many new attachment releases for the PR-5000 and 4000 racks in 2022.
Q: How do our racks compare to others on the market?
A: There are 5 key areas we believe are important to consider when comparing power racks. Construction, Design, Consistency, Attachments, and Value.
1. Construction refers to things like the thickness of steel, welds, and paint. We use state-of-the-art robotics in our brand new facility to construct our power racks, including laser cutting, robotic welding, and robotic painting all under one roof. This helps ensure a very consistent high-quality product and sets the standard for precision manufacturing.
2. Design details you’ll notice on our racks include:
A) 47” width to help ensure easy unracking/re-racking of the barbell. Some competitors are wider, and you’ll frequently see complaints of clearance problems when re-racking the barbell, creating a safety concern with a heavy squat.
B) UHMW liners on all attachments are standard. This is a high-end feature that helps protect the paint on your rack and keeps it looking new. Most competitors don’t offer this, or if they do, it’s inconsistently used.
C) Urethane-lined J-cups. A high-end material used for the part that touches your barbell, with UHMW liners for the part that touches the rack. Most competitors use UHMW for everything.
D) No stickers. Every logo on the rack is laser cut or stainless steel to look great for years.
E) Accessory details and upgrades, including chromed weight horns (competitors use a powder coat that immediately chips and flakes away as you slide plates on/off), angled grips on our multi-grip pullup bar, and many other fine details.
3. Consistency when it comes to delivering a great product to your door with no hassle is what we strive to achieve. We help to ensure this by employing our own quality control team near our factories who are on-site daily, both for inspections as well as training to improve production methods such as welding(even the robots need help sometimes!) or packaging. We also ensure our packaging is designed to survive the brutal beating it takes with UPS, so you’ll notice our boxes are reinforced and the parts within are further protected with internal packaging.
Our competitors who import often don’t spend the money for quality control, and our competitors who manufacture domestically often don’t spend the money for great packaging. Both of which lead to hassle for you as you try to get credit for damaged parts or new parts sent.
4. As already mentioned, a rack’s attachment ecosystem is one of the biggest reasons why you would choose one versus another. Other companies that import typically do not have a dedicated engineering team to develop new products, they simply copy what exists. If it’s patented, they can’t copy. For domestic manufacturers, they rely on high accessory prices to make up for a lower margin on the initial rack purchase, which means any new attachments cost an arm and a leg, while our global manufacturing advantage keeps costs lower.
5. Value is subjective, but we believe we’re at the sweet spot of price and quality. Spend more, and it’s likely just for a name or very minor non-functional details, but spend less and you’re likely rolling the dice or giving up future attachment development. Our attachments are also developed with value in mind, and that’s an area many people ignore to their later regret. It’s not just the base cost of the rack to consider, it’s the full attachment ecosystem and what you expect future attachments to cost.
In years past, racks were hand-cut, hand-welded, and hand-painted. Today, it’s mostly robotics no matter where it’s made, with the exception of smaller shops that can’t afford the robots, or custom one-off production. The benefit of our scale is that we can employ the most modern manufacturing methods, including laser cutting, robotic welding, and robotic painting, resulting in a consistently high-quality product.
HOW DOES IT COMPARE?
- 3 x 3 Uprights
- 11 Gauge Steel
- Weight Rating 1,500lbs
- 1" Hardware
- 80" and 93" Upright Option
- 30" and 41" Crossmember Options
- 2" Hole Spacing throughout, 1" spacing available throughout when pairing regular and lowered j-cups
- Available in Stainless Steel, Black, Metallic Black, Raw Clear Coat, Red, Blue, Green, Orange, and White
- Urethane-coated weight horns and utility bars
- Laser cut numbering throughout uprights and crossmembers
- More "commercial grade"
- Three extra attachments that are offered for the PR-5000: Barbell Tube Stand, Dual Barbell Hanger, and Utility Horn
- 3 x 3 Uprights
- 11 Gauge Steel
- Weight Rating 1,000lbs
- 5/8" Hardware
- 80" and 93" Upright Option
- 24", 30", and 41" Crossmember Options
- 1" Hole Spacing in the Bench Press Zone
- Available in Black, Metallic Black, Red, Blue, Raw Clear Coat, Green, White, and Orange
Engineered in Colorado
REP Fitness prides itself on the fact that our products are designed by the people that use them. Our engineering and product team is comprised of weightlifters, body builders, and fitness enthusiasts that all have a passion for the equipment they use day in and day out. The ability to design and test our products in-house is what propels REP Fitness products as innovative standouts in the market.
REP employs state-of-the-art manufacturing methods, including laser cutting, robotic welding, and robot painting. Our engineers come from many different backgrounds which allows them to incorporate products and processes from other industries to find the most innovative ways to design and produce the products you know and love.
Remember the engineers we mentioned before? Now only do they design and use the gear, but they understand the high level of testing required to put a piece of equipment into production. Our rigorous testing standards at REP help ensure you can trust our products in your home or commercial gym.