- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Item added to your cart
Customize the Omni
EXPLORE THE OMNI
The Omni is one of the most customizable racks on the market. You can start with a standard four-post rack or build it out to have a dual side. The versatility makes this rack great for any home gym. This hefty rack, built with 11-gauge steel and 1” holes, is compatible with many attachments, so you can build out your rack and customize the functionality.
The Omni's flat foot base and weight storage option means you’re getting a stationary and stable design. Whether you’re kipping, doing muscle-ups, or other dynamic movements on the bar, you can feel confident that your Omni Rack will stay in place. The Omni also comes with the added option to customize the appearance of your rack. The majority of racks on the market only come in black, while the Omni comes with more than 32 color combinations between the uprights and crossmembers.
Features and Highlights
· Heavy-Duty: The Omni Rack is constructed with 3×3 11-gauge steel and it's assembled with a bolt-together design. This steel is known for its strength, attachment compatibility, and its overall aesthetic.
· No Bolt-Down: One of the biggest benefits of this rack is you don't have to bolt it down to the ground. The flat foot design serves as support so when you're lifting on the front of the rack, there's no tipping concern. You can bolt it down if you want, but it is safe to use if you don't.
· Holes/Hardware: This rack uses 1″ hardware with 2” spacing, which is one of the most common hardware sizes used on power racks. The rack will accommodate most of REPs 5000 Series attachments.
· Numbered Holes: The Omni rack uprights include 2” hole spacing and holes on all four sides. Every other hole is numbered on the on the front and back of the uprights, so you can easily adjust attachments.
· Color Options: This rack is available in 24 color combinations. For the uprights, you can choose between matte black, metallic black, blue, and red. For your crossmembers, you can choose any color in our 5000 Series crossmembers, including black, matte black, red, blue, green, orange, white, and clear coat
- Flat foot rack
- Crossmember Depth Options: 16", 30", & 41"
- Length: Omni 58.9" & Dual Side: 58.9"
- Width: 52.4"
- Height Options: 80" & 93"
- Material: 11-gauge steel
- 1,000lb Rackable Capacity
- Uprights: Metallic Black, Blue, Red, and Matte Black
- Crossmembers: Metallic Black, Blue, Red, Matte Black, Green, Orange, White, and Clear Coat
- Compatible with most PR-5000 Series Attachments
If you purchase the Open Rack, we recommend putting the logo plate crossmember on the back two uprights and purchasing a 1.25" Pull-Up Bar for the front.
- NOT compatible with the Belt Squat or Ares Attachment
Q: Will this be compatible with the Ares Attachment?
A: No, this will not be compatible with the Ares but is compatible with the Lat and Low Row Attachment.
Engineered in Colorado
REP Fitness prides itself on the fact that our products are designed by the people that use them. Our engineering and product team is comprised of weightlifters, body builders, and fitness enthusiasts that all have a passion for the equipment they use day in and day out. The ability to design and test our products in-house is what propels REP Fitness products as innovative standouts in the market
REP employs state-of-the-art manufacturing methods, including laser cutting, robotic welding, and robot painting. Our engineers come from many different backgrounds which allows them to incorporate products and processes from other industries to find the most innovative ways to design and produce the products you know and love.
Remember the engineers we mentioned before? Not only do they design and use the gear, but they understand the high level of testing required to put a piece of equipment into production. Our rigorous testing standards at REP help ensure you can trust our products in your home or commercial gym.