- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Item added to your cart
CUSTOMIZE THE APOLLO
EXPLORE THE APOLLO
While Apollo might be the god of music, this is the god of half racks. The Apollo Half Rack is the perfect next-level addition to your home gym. The Apollo is designed to take up a minimal footprint without compromising your workout. This hefty rack, built with 11-gauge steel and 1” holes, also brings you into the REP attachment ecosystem so you can build out your rack and customize the functionality. The Apollo is ideal for athletes who prefer to lift outside of the rack.
The Apollo’s flat foot base and weight storage uprights means you’re getting a stationary and stable design. Whether you’re kipping, doing muscle-ups, or other dynamic movements on the bar, you can feel confident that your Apollo Half Rack will stay in place. The Apollo also comes with the added freedom to customize the appearance of your rack. The majority of squat stands and half racks on the market only come in black, while the Apollo comes with over 32 color combinations between the uprights and crossmembers.
Features and Highlights
· Steel Size: The Apollo Half Rack is constructed with 3×3 11-gauge steel and it's assembled with a bolt-together design. 3×3 steel is popular for its strength, attachment compatibility, and its overall aesthetic. Packing a heavy-duty design in a space-saving package.
· Space-Friendly Design: Half racks are sized similarly to smaller 4-post racks with the main difference being that you will always lift outside of the rack. This allows for convenient on-rack storage on the back uprights, which can be challenging on a 4-post rack when lifting inside.
· No Bolt-Down Required: One of the biggest benefits of this half rack is that you don't have to bolt it down to the ground. The flat foot design serves as support so when you're lifting on the front of the rack, there's no tipping concern. We still give you the option to bolt it down if you want the peace of mind.
· Hole/Hardware Sizing: This rack uses 1″ hardware with 2” spacing, which is one of the most common hardware sizes used on power racks. The rack will accommodate most of REPs 5000 series Attachments/Accessories as well as other popular attachments on the market.
· Hole Spacing and Numbering: The Apollo Half Rack uprights include 2” hole spacing, holes on all four sides, and numbering 1-25 denoted on every other hole 1,3,5,7... on the front and back of the uprights.
· Safety Options: The Apollo Half Rack does not come standard with safeties; however, you can add spotter arms to this rack which are highly recommended for safety as well as versatility.
· Color Options: This rack is available in 24 color combinations. For the uprights you can choose between matte black*, metallic black, blue, and red. For your crossmembers you can choose any color in our 5000 series crossmembers including black, matte black, red, blue, green, orange, white, and clear coat
- Flat foot half rack
- Product Weight: 263lbs - 338.6lbs dependent on configuration
- Crossmember Depth: 16"
- Length: 48"
- Width: 52.4" total, 47" from outside to outside on the uprights
- Height: 80.2" or 92.5"
- Footprint: 52.4"W x 48"L x 80.2"H or 92.5"H (depending on upright selection)
- Material: 11-gauge steel
- 1,000lb Weight Capacity
- Uprights: Metallic Black, Blue, Red, and Matte Black
- Crossmembers: Metallic Black, Blue, Red, Matte Black, Green, Orange, White, and Clear Coat
- Compatible with most PR-5000 Series Attachments
- If you purchase the Multi-Grip Pull-Up Bar or the Globe Grip Pull-Up Bar, the Lat and Low Row Attachment will NOT be compatible.
Q: Will this be compatible with the Ares Attachment?
A: No, this will not be compatible with the Ares but is compatible with the Lat and Low Row Attachment.
Q:How does this compare to the PR-1100?
A: The Apollo is more heavy-duty. The PR-1100 is perfect for beginner lifters trying to save space while the Apollo is a step up and is compatible with our attachment ecosystem.
HOW DOES IT COMPARE?
- 700lbs Rackable Capacity
- 84" x 48" x 47.5"
- Height Adjustable Multi-Grip Pull-up Arch
- Laser Engraved Numbered Uprights
- Plastic-lined J-cups
- Extended Safeties
- Available in Metallic Black, Red, Blue, and Matte Black
- 3 x 3 Uprights
- 11 Gauge Steel
- 1,000lb Rackable Capacity
- 1" Hardware
- 80" and 93" Upright Option
- 30" and 41" Crossmember Options
- 2" Hole Spacing throughout, 1" spacing available throughout when pairing regular and lowered j-cups
- Available in Black, Metallic Black, Raw Clear Coat, Red, Blue, Green, Orange, and White
- Urethane-coated weight horns and utility bars
- Laser cut numbering throughout uprights and crossmembers
- More "commercial grade"
Engineered in Colorado
REP Fitness prides itself on the fact that our products are designed by the people that use them. Our engineering and product team is comprised of weightlifters, body builders, and fitness enthusiasts that all have a passion for the equipment they use day in and day out. The ability to design and test our products in-house is what propels REP Fitness products as innovative standouts in the market.
REP employs state-of-the-art manufacturing methods, including laser cutting, robotic welding, and robot painting. Our engineers come from many different backgrounds which allows them to incorporate products and processes from other industries to find the most innovative ways to design and produce the products you know and love.
Remember the engineers we mentioned before? Now only do they design and use the gear, but they understand the high level of testing required to put a piece of equipment into production. Our rigorous testing standards at REP help ensure you can trust our products in your home or commercial gym.